1. Place steak cubes in plastic zip-lock style bag.
2. Whisk soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic,
sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Reserve half to
use as dipping sauce. Add remaining marinade to plastic bag.
Seal; turn bag to coat meat well. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
3. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to
4. Meanwhile, cut corn and zucchini into 1-inch pieces. Cut each
green onion into 3 pieces, each piece about 1 1/2-inches long.
5. Cook corn in boiling water to cover for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain
6. Thread meat cubes onto skewers, alternating meat pieces with
corn, zucchini and green onions. Brush once with marinade from
7. Grill kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, 12 minutes or until
vegetables are cooked and meat thermometer inserted in meat
registers 145*F (60*C) for medium-rare. Serve with reserved
marinade for dipping and hot cooked rice, if desired.