1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place beef into a re-sealable plastic bag with Caesar salad
dressing; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and
toss with butter, salt and pepper to taste; hold warm.
4. While pasta cooks, remove beef from bag and discard marinade.
Alternate with vegetables on skewers. Place kebabs on grill and
cook until beef reaches desired doneness, about 4 minutes per
side for medium.
5. Divide cooked pasta equally among 4 plates and top with one
kebab per person. Serve immediately.
An almost one-dish meal, these marinated kebabs are tender and
juicy and served on a bed of lightly buttered fettuccine, family ready