You may be showing signs of malnutrition if you …
• feel tired and weak.
• feel like you never have the energy to clean your home,
make meals or even do the dishes.
• have difficulty losing or gaining weight.
• can’t easily get to sleep.
• feel stressed and/or nervous.
• feel drowsy during the day.
• sometimes can’t concentrate, you’re mind feels numb, or you get
• have problems with your digestion.
• have constipation and/or hard dry stools.
• have mood swings, or get easily upset.
• don’t have patience for anything.
• sometimes feel depressed.
• have overly dry or oily skin.
• sometimes have nausea and/or abdominal pain.
• have annoying eye twitches.
• bruise easily.
• have muscle cramps and/or low back pain.
• sometimes get cracks and sores in the corners of your mouth.
• notice that your nails have become thin and/or brittle.
• are losing your hair.
• have water retention.
• have uncontrollable temper outbursts.
• don’t eat a well-balanced nutritious diet EVERY DAY