a beautiful side and a not so beautiful side to them. That’s why you can find somebody so attractive one day and want to run away from them the next day. You are able to bring out the best in your partner, friend, business associate or even strangers by following the following tips.
Five best things you can do to bring the best out of people:
1) Be genuinely interested in people: If somebody senses that you’re
genuinely interested in them without any ulterior motives, they’re
more likely to show you their best side.
2) Expect the most from people: Whatever you expect from people
becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you truly expect someone to
treat you right, that’s what you’ll get.
3) Realize individuals have different needs: Keep away from
stereotypes. People are unique and you should seek to understand
them with all their uniqueness. Don’t the same.
4) Be positive: stop whining and crying over everything. Be full of
positive energy and give hope rather than being a prophet of gloom.
5) It takes more muscles to smile than to frown. Be a joyful soul and
you’ll make people be at ease. If you have a good sense of humor, use
it. Don’t laugh at people, instead laugh with them